Magnetic Latch - Privacy with 2-3/4" Backset
- Wood or Aluminum Door with min. thicknes 1-3/8"
- Ideal for a double action door or center pivot door.
Suitable Handle Typ:
- Square 8mm or 7mm Dimond Shape ( Baldwin ) (For smaller spindle please use spindle sleeve)
- All Handle with square or diamond shape spindle only.
- No visible striker plate when door is closed.
- Silent tongue action (Silence and fluidity during the opening and closing cycle of the door)
- Design: The edge of the door is completely smooth
- Safety for children: No risks of crushing
- Reliability: only a few moving elements
- Corrosion resistance
- No maintenance required
- Polished Chrome (Plated)
- Satin Chrome (Plated)
- Matt Chrome (Powder Coated)
- Matt Black (Powder Coated)
- Polished Antique Bronze (Plated)
- Polished Brass (Plated)
- Special finishes upon request (Minimum Order Reqired)
- Double-action door
- Center pivot door
- Harmon door
- All doors with door jamb where the strike plate with the extension is required
Product Manufactured in Europe and comes with a 1 Year Warranty
With a handle free lock there is no visible strike plate when the door is closed, as a result you have a clean door & jamb. When the door is open, there is no unsightly lock tongue protruding from the edge of the door, a clean look.
Protruding Strike Plate
With a magnetic latch there is no chance of catching clothes or arms on protruding lock tongues & strike plates.
With a magnetic latch the locking mechanism is completely silent due to it being magnetic. No lock tongue to hit the strike.
Wide door Jambs
With a magnetic latch no need for wide custom strike plate due to the tongue rubbing against the wood jamb before it hits the strike is no longer required due to the tongue only engages when the magnetism of both the lock and strike meet.
With a magnetic latch, because the tongue engages due to the magnetic attraction to the cup in the strike plate (not due to moving parts), it will for all intents and purposes never fail.