Shipping Time --Most orders will ship the next business day except special orders. Orders are not processed or shipped on Saturday or Sunday, except by prior arrangement. We cannot guarantee when an order will arrive. Consider any shipping or transit time offered to you by Sample Store or other parties only as an estimate. We encourage you to order in a timely fashion to avoid delays caused by shipping or product availability.
Except as otherwise provided, all prices are F.O.B. Seller's shipping location. The decision as to a place of shipment shall be solely that of AFF-USA Inc. Please note: all packages/shipments value over $200.00 may require a signature upon delivery. It is strongly recommended that you purchase shipping insurance if the shipment is worth more than $100 as most carriers will not cover losses over that amount without additional insurance. Also by choosing NOT to insure the package customer understand that AFF-USA is NOT responsible for any loss or damage to the package or its contents incurred during transit. All international transactions will have an additional $ 40 fee, non-refundable.
Shipping Policy is effective January 03, 2012, and is subject to change without notice.
Damage In Transit
All packing is in accordance with carrier requirements. For your protection, before accepting any shipment, examine it carefully. Buyer must inspect delivered products and report claims for defects, damages, missing products or receipt of wrong products which are discoverable on a visual inspection within 48 hours of delivery or the product will be deemed irrevocably accepted and such claim will be deemed waived. The inspection report should be used to support your claim against the carrier. You with your delivery carrier must file any claim for damage or shortage. We will not accept the return of merchandise damaged in transit. Your recourse is with the delivering carrier. Freight claim filing is the responsibility of the consignee and not AFF-USA Inc.
Caution: When you give the delivering carrier a clear receipt for a shipment in which there is damaged merchandise or a shortage; the carrier is relieved of further responsibility.
If there is evidence of damage or shortage, insist that the delivery carrier make a suitable notation to that effect on the freight bill before you sign it. If, after receipt of shipment, concealed damage is discovered, immediately notify the delivering carrier, requesting an immediate inspection
Out-of-Stock Products / Special Orders / Made to Order
We will ship your product as it becomes available. Usually, products ship the next business day. However, there may be times when the product you have ordered is an out-of-stock or special order which will delay fulfilling your order. We will keep you informed of any products that you have ordered that are out-of-stock and unavailable for immediate shipment. Standard orders may be canceled within 24 hours of the original order time as long as AFF-USA Inc. hasn't shipped it. Rush processing orders and orders placed with expedited shipping cannot be canceled. Cancellations requested after 24 hours of the original order time may be authorized at the discretion of AFF-USA Inc. and a 15% cancellation fee will be assessed, with no exceptions.
Special orders cannot be canceled, with no exceptions. All cancellations must be authorized by AFF- USA Inc. representative.
AFF-USA Inc. will not be held responsible for any delays caused by the manufacturer. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates. Lead time for Special Orders is calculated from manufacturer confirmation.
No exceptions will be made to these policies.
Multiple Product Orders
For a multiple product order, we will make every attempt to ship all products contained in the order at the same time. Products that are unavailable at the time of shipping will be shipped as they become available unless you inform us otherwise. You will only be charged for products contained in a given shipment, plus any applicable shipping charges. You will only be charged for shipping at the rate quoted to you on your purchase receipt. The entirety of this shipping charge may be applied to the first product(s) shipped on a multiple shipment order.
Customs, Duties & Taxes
Our Store shall automatically charge and withhold the applicable sales tax for orders to be delivered to addresses within the same state. For orders shipped to other states, you are solely responsible for all sales taxes or other taxes.
Any applicable federal, state, local, government or other regulatory taxes or charges on the sale or shipment of the goods covered by this Agreement shall be added to the amounts invoiced by the AFF-USA Inc. and subsequently paid by Buyer. Buyer agrees to hold Seller harmless from any and all applicable governmental and regulatory taxes or charges, whether or not invoiced by AFF-USA Inc. to Buyer, including interest and penalties thereon, and any costs and expenses in connection thereupon.
Customs, Duties & Taxes
The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. Orders shipped outside of the United States may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties, and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be fulfilled by the recipient; AFF-USA Inc. has no control over these charges, nor can predict what they may be.
Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
Returns / All sales are final
A. All returned products must:
- Be received by AFF-USA Inc. in unopened, unused and in the original condition.
- The original package of the product must be in a perfect resalable condition ( do not tape anything on the package).
- Have been purchased from affestore.com or AFF-USA Inc.
- Pass inspection upon receipt by AFF-USA Inc. during 7 business days from the day of received goods.
- Be in the manufacturers original packaging and in an unused condition and not have been:
- A special order is not refundable.
- Custom made product is not refundable.
- Made to order the product is not refundable.
- Discontinued by the manufacturer either before or after the sale to the customer.
- Not be cut-to-length or otherwise modified to customer specification
- Not be a clearance item
B. Shortages and Claims:
- Any concealed damage, defective material or shortages must be reported with 48 hours of receipt.
- Freight damages or shortages must be reported to the carrier upon receipt of the product.
- All packaging materials must be saved as it may be a requirement of the carrier for processing a claim ( see Damage in Transit).
C. Request in writing for Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) must be made to:
- "Customer Support Department" within 30 days of the material shipment from manufacturer, unless otherwise advised.
- Upon contacting AFF-USA Inc., we will provide customers with an RGA number.
- All product returns must have an RGA number included with the return in order for the customer. (RGA) must be placed on the package. Please wrap the package carefully to avoid any damage during the transit. Packages that arrive without the RGA number prominently displayed on the outside of the carton may be refused and returned to you unopened.
- Customers who return items that originally qualified for free shipping will receive a credit minus the restocking fee and minus the initial cost of shipping for that item. All returns and exchanges must be shipped back using a trackable and insured shipping method such as UPS or FedEx at the expense of a sender. It is strongly recommended that you declare value when returning material to us that is worth more than $100 as most carriers will not cover losses over that amount without additional insurance. Please note that all returns with visible damage to the shipping box or product package will be rejected upon receipt.
D. Returns other than:
- Shipments of defective or damaged materials.
- Shipments made in error by an AFF-USA Inc. employee(s) will be subject to a handling/restocking charge 25% of all returns.
- AFF-USA Inc. will not accept for return any materials that were greater than 7 days from the date of the request for return.
Buyer must inspect delivered products and report claims for defects, damages, missing products or receipt of wrong products which are discoverable on a visual inspection within 48 hours of delivery or the product will be deemed irrevocably accepted and such claim will be deemed waived.
E. Handling Charges for Returns
The buyer is subject to a handling charge of no less than twenty dollars ($20.00) and no more than twenty-five percent (25%) of the sales price of the returned goods.
Defective goods, as verified by inspection, are not subject to a handling charge.
This return policy is effective January 03, 2012, and is subject to change without notice.