Shipping Time --Most orders will ship the next business day except special orders. Orders are not processed or shipped on Saturday or Sunday, except by prior arrangement. We cannot guarantee when an order will arrive. Consider any shipping or transit time offered to you by Sample Store or other parties only as an estimate. We encourage you to order in a timely fashion to avoid delays caused by shipping or product availability.
Except as otherwise provided, all prices are F.O.B. Seller's shipping location. The decision as to a place of shipment shall be solely that of AFF-USA Inc. Please note: all packages/shipments value over $200.00 may require a signature upon delivery. It is strongly recommended that you purchase shipping insurance if the shipment is worth more than $100 as most carriers will not cover losses over that amount without additional insurance. Also by choosing NOT to insure the package customer understand that AFF-USA is NOT responsible for any loss or damage to the package or its contents incurred during transit. All international transactions will have an additional $ 40 fee, non-refundable.
Shipping upgrades are available at checkout. Please Note This Does NOT change the processing time! It just changes how your item will ship after it is processed in the stated time. If you purchase the expedited shipping upgrade it does NOT mean your purchase will ship next business day, it means when it is ready to ship after the production, processing or handling time stated it will ship expedited rather than ground. We are responsible for your new purchase until it reaches the carier. After that, it is out of our control.
In the case that your shipment is lost or damaged in transit; receiver is responsible to file the claim with the carrier. We are not responsible for lost packages during transit! We are not responsible for shipments sent to forwarding services or companies regardless of shipping service selected, if you place an order and your shipping address is a forwarding address you are responsible for contacting your forwarding company or service to locate your shipment.
We are also not responsible to weather related damage or delays! Once package leaves our hands it is completely out of our control!
Please make sure your address is correct before placing order we will not be responsible for incorrect addresses. Once again we are not responsible for package once it transfers to the carrier, it is then their responsibility to deliver and handle concerns for shipping delays or lost packages. You will not be refunded for the purchase from us if the carrier delays or loses the package. If your package is returned you are responsible to contact us with the correct address to be shipped back to and for the shipping charges. KEEP AN EYE ON YOUR PACKAGE'S TRACKING PROGRESS.
SHIPPING FEES ARE NOT REFUNDABLE: Please make sure all addresses are correct before placing your order, we will not refund shipping fees for wrong address on your part or returned shipments.
Shipping Policy is effective January 03, 2012, and is subject to change without notice.
Caution: When you give the delivering carrier a clear receipt for a shipment in which there is damaged merchandise or a shortage; the carrier is relieved of further responsibility.
If there is evidence of damage or shortage, insist that the delivery carrier make a suitable notation to that effect on the freight bill before you sign it. If, after receipt of shipment, concealed damage is discovered, immediately notify the delivering carrier, requesting an immediate inspection
- Be received by AFF-USA Inc. in unopened, unused and in the original condition. We do not accept open boxes.
- The original package of the product must be in a perfect resaleable condition ( do not tape anything on the package).
- Have been purchased from affestore.com or AFF-USA Inc.
- Pass inspection upon receipt by AFF-USA Inc. during 7 business days from the day of received goods.
- Be in the manufacturers original packaging and in an unused condition and not have been:
- A special order is not refundable.
- Custom made product is not refundable.
- Made to order the product is not refundable.
- Discontinued by the manufacturer either before or after the sale to the customer.
- Not be cut-to-length or otherwise modified to customer specification
- Not be a clearance item
- Please note: Items qualified for return/refund that fail inspection will be sent back with a signature upon delivery. Rejecting of such shipments, as those confirmed as undeliverable or rejected and returned to sender ( to AFF-USA ) , will be treated as abandoned and then recycled or destroyed after a month from the return date. The order will be treated as fulfilled and closed, and any claim will be deemed waived.
- Any concealed damage, defective material or shortages must be reported with 48 hours of receipt.
- Freight damages or shortages must be reported to the carrier upon receipt of the product.
- All packaging materials must be saved as it may be a requirement of the carrier for processing a claim ( see Damage in Transit).
- "Customer Support Department" within 30 days of the material shipment from manufacturer, unless otherwise advised.
- Upon contacting AFF-USA Inc., we will provide customers with an RGA number.
- All product returns must have an RGA number included with the return in order for the customer. (RGA) must be placed on the package. Please wrap the package carefully to avoid any damage during the transit. Packages that arrive without the RGA number prominently displayed on the outside of the carton may be refused and returned to you unopened.
- Customers who return items that originally qualified for free shipping will receive a credit minus the restocking fee and minus the initial cost of shipping for that item. All returns and exchanges must be shipped back using a trackable and insured shipping method such as UPS or FedEx at the expense of a sender. It is strongly recommended that you declare value when returning material to us that is worth more than $100 as most carriers will not cover losses over that amount without additional insurance. Please note that all returns with visible damage to the shipping box or product package will be rejected upon receipt.
- Shipments of defective or damaged materials.
- Shipments made in error by an AFF-USA Inc. employee(s) will be subject to a handling/restocking charge 25% of all returns.
- AFF-USA Inc. will not accept for return any materials that were greater than 7 days from the date of the request for return.