We keep your personal information private and secure. When you make a purchase from our site, you provide your name, email address, credit card information, address, phone number, and a password.
We use this information to process your orders, to keep you updated on your orders and to personalize your shopping experience.
We do not store your credit cards information in our system,
Our secure servers protect your information using advanced encryption techniques and firewall technology.
To keep you informed about our latest offers, we may notify you of current promotions, specials and new additions to the Sample Store site. You may unsubscribe from our newsletters by following the unsubscribe instructions in any email you receive from us.
When entering any of our contests or prize drawings, you provide your name, email address and mailing address. If you win, we will send the prize to the address entered and notify you by email. When you enter a contest or drawing you are also included in our newsletter list to receive notice of promotions, specials and new additions to the Sample Store site. You may unsubscribe from this news list by following the unsubscribe instructions in any email received.
We use "cookies" to keep track of your current shopping session to personalize your experience and so that you may retrieve your shopping cart at any time.
Privacy on Other Web Sites
Order Acceptance Policy
Your receipt of electronic or other forms of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. AFF-USA Inc. reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason or to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item.Buyers’ orders shall not constitute contracts of the sale unless accepted by an authorized agent of AFF-USA Inc. at its office in Wappingers Falls, New York. Seller's acceptance of any order is expressly conditioned upon Buyer's assent to the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement. Any added, varied, or conflicting terms in Buyer's Purchase Order, or elsewhere in any correspondence from Buyer, are hereby objected to and shall not bind AFF-USA Inc. unless expressly agreed to in writing signed at AFF-USA Inc. office in Wappingers Falls, New York, by a duly authorized officer of AFF-USA Inc. in a document making specific reference to this Agreement and specifically stating that it 'amends' this Agreement. Buyer shall notify AFF-USA Inc.in writing, as soon as practicable after receipt of Sellers acceptance of Buyer's order, of any objection to the terms of this Agreement. The buyer's failure to notify the Seller of any objection shall conclusively indicate Buyer's assent to and acceptance of all terms and conditions herein. Buyer expressly accepts the terms and conditions herein at the exact moment AFF-USA Inc. commences performance on any purchase order requiring or providing for AFF-USA Inc. to commence performance prior to Buyer's receipt of AFF-USA Inc. written acknowledgment.
Order Acceptance Policy is effective January 03, 2012, and is subject to change without notice.
We accept the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. There is no surcharge for using your credit card to make purchases. Please be sure to provide your exact billing address and telephone number (i.e. the address and phone number your credit card bank has on file for you). Incorrect information will cause a delay in processing your order.
We do not store your credit card information in our system.
We accept money orders, cashiers checks, personal checks, and company checks in U.S. Dollars only. Orders are processed upon receipt of a money order or cashiers check. For personal and company checks, please allow up to 10 banking days after receipt for clearance of funds before the order is processed. We cannot guarantee the availability of a product by the time funds clear or payment is received. We will charge a $25 fee on all returned checks.
Shipping Time --Most orders will ship the next business day except special orders. Orders are not processed or shipped on Saturday or Sunday, except by prior arrangement. We cannot guarantee when an order will arrive. Consider any shipping or transit time offered to you by Sample Store or other parties only as an estimate. We encourage you to order in a timely fashion to avoid delays caused by shipping or product availability.
Except as otherwise provided, all prices are F.O.B. Seller's shipping location. The decision as to a place of shipment shall be solely that of AFF-USA Inc. Please note: all packages/shipments value over $200.00 may require a signature upon delivery. It is strongly recommended that you purchase shipping insurance if the shipment is worth more than $100 as most carriers will not cover losses over that amount without additional insurance. Also by choosing NOT to insure the package customer understand that AFF-USA is NOT responsible for any loss or damage to the package or its contents incurred during transit. All international transactions will have an additional $ 40 fee, non-refundable.
Shipping Policy is effective January 03, 2012, and is subject to change without notice.
- Be received by AFF-USA Inc. in unopened, unused and in original condition.
- The original package of the product must be in a perfect resalable condition ( do not tape anything on the package ).
- Have been purchased from affestore.com or AFF-USA Inc.
- Pass inspection upon receipt by AFF-USA Inc. during 7 business days from the day of received goods.
- Be in the manufacturers original packaging and in an unused condition and not have been:
- A special order is not refundable.
- Custom made product is not refundable.
- Made to order the product is not refundable.
- Discontinued by the manufacturer either before or after the sale to the customer.
- Not be cut-to-length or otherwise modified to customer specification
- Not be a clearance item
- Any concealed damage, defective material or shortages must be reported with 48 hours of receipt.
- Freight damages or shortages must be reported to the carrier upon receipt of the product.
- All packaging materials must be saved as it may be a requirement of the carrier for processing a claim ( see Damage in Transit).
- "Customer Support Department" within 30 days of the material shipment from manufacturer, unless otherwise advised.
- Upon contacting AFF-USA Inc., we will provide customers with an RGA number.
- All product returns must have an RGA number included with the return in order for the customer. (RGA) must be placed on the package. Please wrap the package carefully to avoid any damage during the transit. Packages that arrive without the RGA number prominently displayed on the outside of the carton may be refused and returned to you unopened.
- Customers who return items that originally qualified for free shipping will receive a credit minus the restocking fee and minus the initial cost of shipping for that item. All returns and exchanges must be shipped back using a trackable and insured shipping method such as UPS or FedEx at the expense of a sender. It is strongly recommended that you declare value when returning material to us that is worth more than $100 as most carriers will not cover losses over that amount without additional insurance. Please note that all returns with visible damage to the shipping box or product package will be rejected upon receipt.