Accurate No. 8800ADLS Narrow Backset - Active Dummy Lock As Strike
Active handles inside and outside. For use on “dummy door” (in double door applications). Min. Door Thickness 1-3/4" The popular active dummy lock as strike for narrow stile doors. Features:
- Narrow backsets including 1-1/2", 1-3/4", 2" and 2-1/4" - ideal for narrow stile doors (minimum 3” stile recommended)
- Featuring Emergency Egress (single-action egress): On functions with latch and deadbolt, activating the inside handle, will retract latch bolt and deadbolt simultaneously
- For lever x lever or knob x knob applications
- For use with Accurate’s Levers or custom fitted for most manufacturers' sectional (rose) trim*
- Compatible with SilentPac™ Lever Dampening Disc
- Available for upside down, European-style installation.
- Can be customized for use on rabbeted doors (with standard or traditional style rabbeted kits)
About Accurate Accurate Lock & Hardware is custom made in the USA. Accurate is able to build custom door hardware products to almost any specification desired. Ordering Info/Lead Time
- Backset: 1-1/2", 1-3/4", 2", 2-1/4"
- Case: Heavy gauge, plated steel (15/16" thick)
- Armor Front: Adjustable bevel brass, bronze, or stainless steel, finished as required (see all finish options).
- Latch Bolt: N/A
- Deadbolt: N/A
- Strike: 4-7/8" asa hubs: Available in different sizes to be compatible with various trims.
- Thumb Turn Hub: N/A
- Dust Box: Brass, stainless steel or oil rubbed bronzes
- Minimum Door Thickness: 1-3/4"
Accurate Hardware is custom made with a 2-4 week lead time. Warranty The product is guaranteed for one year. This warranty covers the product in full, for repair or replacement; any and all costs incurred other than the locks or hardware are excluded.