Latch bolt by lever either side.
Deadbolt by key either side.
No emergency egress.
- Narrow backsets including 1-1/2", 1-3/4", 2" and 2-1/4" - ideal for narrow stile doors (minimum 3” stile recommended)
- Featuring Emergency Egress (single-action egress): On functions with latch and deadbolt, activating the inside handle, will retract latch bolt and deadbolt simultaneously
- For lever x lever or knob x knob applications (can be custom made to accept thumb grips: thumb grip x lever or thumb grip x knob, in most functions)
- For use with Accurate’s Levers or custom fitted for most manufacturers' sectional (rose) trim*
- Compatible with SilentPac™ Lever Dampening Disc
- Available for upside down, European-style installation
- Can be customized for use on rabbeted doors (with standard or traditional style rabbeted kits)
BACKSET: 1-1/2", 1-3/4", 2", 2-1/4"
CASE: Heavy gauge, plated steel (15/16" thick)
ARMOR FRONT: Adjustable bevel brass, bronze, or stainless steel, finished as required (see all finish options pg. 9).
LATCH BOLT: Brass, solid type Τ 1 2 '' throw
DEADBOLT: Brass, 1" throw. (Other throw sizes available as a custom order. Please call for assistance.)
STRIKE: 4-7/8" ASA HUBS: Available in different sizes to be compatible with various trims.
THUMB TURN HUB: 3/16" (5mm) on the diamond
DUST BOX: Brass, stainless steel or oil rubbed bronzes
Be the first to review this product.
- Calculated at Checkout